Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.005 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,144 (ARS $52,716) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)