Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.376 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,919 (ARS $37,556) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)