Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.240 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,132 (ARS $46,292) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (31 minutes ago)