Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.141 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,550 (ARS $48,531) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (21 minutes ago)