Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,844 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.788 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,467 (R$ 7,322) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (44 minutes ago)