Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,824 prices entered by 565 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.570 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,544 (R$ 6,123) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)