Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.957 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,825 (ARS $45,974) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)