Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.694 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,224 (R$ 6,142) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)