Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.826 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,645 (R$ 9,118) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)