Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.847 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,198 (R$ 7,907) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)