Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.131 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,442 (R$ 7,258) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)