Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.579 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,946 (R$ 5,580) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)