Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,296 (€1,976) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)