Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,210 (€2,920) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)