Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36174 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥286,539 (792,116 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)