Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32828 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,838 (630,065 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)