Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.356 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,808 (R 28,819) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)