Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.445 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,566 (R 41,747) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)