Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.652 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,821 (R$ 10,591) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)