Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,353 (€3,018) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)