Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.852 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥381,031 (€3,179) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (24 minutes ago)