Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.301 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,000 (Mex$ 29,042) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)