Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.340 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,294 (Mex$ 37,694) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)