Cost of living comparison between Reynosa, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.621 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,171 (Mex$ 53,050) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (42 minutes ago)