Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 JPY / ISK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥513,673 (503,826 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)