Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 JPY / ISK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥326,260 (303,141 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)