Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 JPY / ISK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥325,507 (317,522 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)