Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 JPY / ISK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥335,214 (317,471 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)