Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.478 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,047 (ARS $42,304) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)