Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,459 (ARS $38,857) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)