Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.180 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥442,033 (ARS $61,566) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)