Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.322 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,448 (ARS $44,205) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (42 minutes ago)