Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.888 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,660 (€1,741) in Rennes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)