Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.216 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥385,888 (€3,237) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)