Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.322 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,197 (€1,708) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)