Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.717 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥385,048 (€3,190) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)