Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.354 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,766 (R$ 9,384) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)