Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.720 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,648 (R$ 7,592) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)