Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 126.799 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥451,905 (£3,564) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)