Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.992 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,777 (£1,863) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)