Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.135 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥432,437 (£3,108) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (20 minutes ago)