Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.457 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥413,155 (£3,006) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)