Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 144.975 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥467,136 (£3,222) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)