Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,654 (₨279,126) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)