Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.011 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥450,153 (€3,689) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)