Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.720 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,231 (€2,037) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)