Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.151 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,251 (€2,180) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (25 minutes ago)