Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.273 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥437,220 (€3,576) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)