Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥276,431 (﷼ 80,426,546) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)