Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00266 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥177,785 (﷼ 66,726,019) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)