Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥286,661 (﷼ 81,355,271) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (35 minutes ago)