Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.285 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,382 (kr15,238) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)