Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.571 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥233,679 (kr13,299) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)