Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.815 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥297,445 (kr17,689) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)