Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.748 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,024 (kr13,637) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)