Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,212 (₨173,625) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)