Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17317 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,883 (CH$1,206,200) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)