Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18071 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,115 (CH$1,378,569) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)