Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17470 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,059 (CH$2,003,827) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (41 minutes ago)