Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.361 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,185 (8,315 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)