Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.077 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,271 (6,578 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)