Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.996 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥266,473 (8,328 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)