Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.047 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,083 (7,866 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)