Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.149 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,637 (12,128 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)