Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.788 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,610 ($2,269) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)