Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.441 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,578 (Taka 236,312) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)