Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,329 (₨124,149) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)