Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,196 (₨105,589) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)