Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.883 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,068 (7,223 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)