Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.549 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,236 (7,108 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)