Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.298 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,090 (7,000 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)