Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.925 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,981 (20,292 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)