Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.767 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,268 (19,314 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (20 minutes ago)