Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.007 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,745 (19,301 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)