Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.058 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,703 ($2,864) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)