Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.819 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,554 ($1,852) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)