Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.503 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,410 ($3,078) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)