Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.716 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,492 ($2,968) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)