Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.995 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,831 ($3,125) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)