Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.420 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,858 (ARS $34,402) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)