Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.344 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,614 (Q13,270) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)