Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.883 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,817 (Q24,909) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)