Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (₨373,862) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)