Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.892 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,306 (Mex$ 35,013) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)