Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.815 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,049 (Mex$ 39,388) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)