Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.928 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,524 (Mex$ 54,915) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)