Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.219 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,778 (Mex$ 33,569) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)