Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.309 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,185 (Mex$ 57,102) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)