Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.765 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,477 (Mex$ 35,471) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (39 minutes ago)