Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.737 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥418,339 (NZ$5,118) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)