Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.057 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥413,871 (NZ$5,302) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (37 minutes ago)