Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.811 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥416,896 (NZ$5,159) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (36 minutes ago)