Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,610 (R 24,629) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)