Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.961 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,186 (R 36,179) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)