Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.984 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,924 (R 22,030) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)