Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.777 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,468 (C$2,471) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)