Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,982 (﷼ 64,287,483) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)