Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,808 (﷼ 60,897,901) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (23 minutes ago)