Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,285 (﷼ 84,000,325) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)