Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥180,493 (﷼ 64,794,551) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)