Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.501 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 203% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥738,861 (元44,775) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)