Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 15.352 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 213% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,173,790 (元76,459) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)