Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.121 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 215% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,231,966 (元76,418) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)