Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.124 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 199% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥683,970 (元39,942) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)