Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.674 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 218% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,240,738 (元74,410) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)