Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.232 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,001 (元19,406) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)