Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.894 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,690 (元12,057) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)