Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,437 (﷼ 87,245,119) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)