Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,831 (﷼ 95,940,330) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)