Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.132 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,317 (Bs 27,427) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (about 1 hour ago)