Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00141 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,451 (Bs 130,583,610) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)