Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.557 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,365 (Bs 27,289) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)