Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.891 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,905 ($U63,711) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)