Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.825 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,570 ($U62,364) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)