Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17368 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,227 (CH$1,267,973) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)