Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16902 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,976 (CH$1,461,246) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)