Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16893 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,800 (CH$1,395,875) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (44 minutes ago)