Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16759 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥376,049 (CH$2,243,829) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)