Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18043 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥243,860 (CH$1,351,519) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)