Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.774 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,885 (S/. 7,251) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)