Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.434 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,838 (S/. 7,024) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)