Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.198 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,178 (21,248 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)