Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.639 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,523 (Mex$ 42,473) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)