Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.922 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,602 (Mex$ 34,719) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)