Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.807 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,975 (Mex$ 40,981) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (43 minutes ago)