Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.514 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,455 (Mex$ 61,017) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨920 (38 minutes ago)