Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.765 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,600 (Mex$ 41,390) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)